Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
We continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and are following the published recommendations of the CDC and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. We will continue to see our patients and treat any urgent/emergent needs.
With all of our offices open, the following protocols are in place:
1) We have greatly expanded measures to disinfect our office including cleaning between each patient appointment.
2) To limit any potential exposure, we ask you NOT to bring any non-essential person(s) with you to the appointment.
3) If someone must accompany you to your appointment, we ask that they do not enter the office, if at all possible.
4) If you have an upcoming appointment and identify with the following statements, please do not come directly to the office, but instead call us:
• Fever greater than 100.4
• Respiratory symptoms or difficulty breathing
• Exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
• Placed in self/hospital quarantine by medical doctor
Your health and that of our staff is our guiding priority and we continue to update our protocol to ensure safety for everyone. If you have questions regarding these evolving protocols, please contact our office.